We’re Still Here To Help You Sleep Better. Just In A Bit Of A Different Way.
Shelby Township, MI – May 1, 2020
We understand sleep is essential and a key component of your overall health and restoration. To that end, we’re still here for you. But due to the coronavirus, the manner in which we currently accomplish that is just a bit different.
You may shop with us in a few different ways:
- You may schedule a private 1:1 in-store appointment with us. Phone (586) 580-3605 ext. 5, to schedule. Click here for our current hours. [UPDATE: An appointment is no longer necessary to visit our store.]
- Visit our website (matt-to-go.com) and review the detailed information about all of our products.
- We have a Let’s Chat button on Contact Us page for quick answers during normal business hours.
- You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To place an order, phone us at (586) 580-3605 ext. 5. We can then arrange a curbside pick up appointment, or contract with our delivery service to facilitate you receiving your products.
When you visit, here’s what we’ve done to maintain our healthy showroom environment:
- All carpeting has been cleaned and sanitized.
- Hard surfaces, pens, and credit card terminals are disinfected and wiped down between appointments.
- A sink with antibacterial soap is available for you to wash up before and/or after your visit.
- We will wear a facemask during your visit.
- If you’re testing pillows, we have appropriately laundered pillowcases to use.
- Our showroom allows adequate space for us to keep a safe distance from you while discussing your mattress needs.
- A disinfectant is used in the showroom between appointments.
We look forward to assisting you in finding the mattress and sleep accessories that are most appropriate for your specific needs and feel confident we can accomplish this in a safe and complete manner.